Saturday 8 October 2022

Beautiful Sparkly Morning

 

Good morning my lovelies ! 


It's another beautiful sparkly morning here , in the far South West of Cornwall  .


It doesn't feel too cold , but I notice a very slight dusting of frost on the edges of my Echium leaves .

There is no frost anywhere else and this will soon be gone .  A rare and unwelcome visitor to this part of Cornwall . Be gone Jack Frost ! 


Rosa Bonica is still flowering away over by the Summerhouse  . It is such a cheerful rose and when the flowers finish it has gorgeous orange red hips  , which are lovely in Winter flower arrangements .

Delphiniums that we bought in a plant sale have turned out to be the most beautiful blue .


What's going on in the shed ?


What's behind that silver foil survival sheet ?

Well , the answer is .... a whole lot of sunshine !


Spinach ,Pak choi , Dill .


More ...


All enjoying the sunshine this morning  .


Beautiful Pak choi . 


All for simple salads and stir-frys .


There is even another Dwarf French Bean plant in there flowering away ! It is one that I missed when I was pricking the seedlings out  . 

Fantastic !  That will be another three little beans  to add to the greenhouse bean harvest in a few days time .  Every little helps !


Bee resting in the warm Autumn sunshine . I'm going to do the same today . 

Arm feeling sore after my Covid Vaccine , whole shoulder muscle  , almost down to my elbow . 

Paracetamol .


I think I will put my feet up and do some Autumn stitching .


My favourite time of the year .

Wishing you a peaceful weekend  . 



4 comments:

  1. It's definitely getting a lot chillier mornings and evenings. And yes - that's what paracetamol was made for!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually been a lovely warm day here today, but I spent the morning fixing up the insulation foil stuff in the greenhouse . I think it will be cold tonight . Beautiful orange Hunter Moon rise this evening and Jupiter ! Wow !

      Delete
  2. How strange - no frost here yet,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes just a slight dusting on those leaves . They are North facing .

      Delete