Saturday 16 April 2016

Preparing the Beanpole bed .



It has been a truly lovely day from beginning to end . All my washing dried on the line !
 Somehow I found the energy to do a few more things in the garden .


                                         I cut and tidied the labyrinth path .

                                                         
                                                                Before .
Then thought to put up the beanpoles , but as always seems to happen , something else had to be done first... weeding and digging over !


 So with a buzzard circling around overhead , I grabbed my fork and filled that wheelbarrow ..which was then too heavy for me to move . So I,ll leave that till tomorrow .


                                                                After.
                                  Well I,ve made a good start , most of the weeds gone .


                 My friend the lady blackbird gathered quite a feast to take back to her nest .


                         ........and I found a few more lovely leeks in amongst those weeds !


                               Even the moon was smiling down on us this evening .
                                              Good night and God Bless  !

1 comment:

  1. Love your photos , I feel inspired now too to tackle the huge list of projects in my garden this year xxx

    ReplyDelete