Thursday 16 November 2023

Sweetpea sowing time again !

 

                                              Something to look forward to next Spring . 

I scattered three packets of Sweetpea seeds into this tub and stirred them in . Push in 5 old canes and wrapped them up with a couple of sheets of fleece . These should be starting to come up by Christmas .


Still waiting for my audiology hospital appointment . I haven't even got a date yet . I have loss of hearing in my left ear , hyperacusis and tinnitus . I am feeling so uncomfortable . 
 This has taken away all the pleasure that I usually have in my garden and just day to day living , for almost a whole year . I have had a hearing aid mold taken for sometime in the future but I can't have a hearing aid until they help me with sound sensitivity .  Trying to keep positive . 🌿

12 comments:

  1. I'm sad to read you are feeling so poorly, health is our most important thing as we age, and at a time when we need our NHS, that too is failing. Hope you are sorted soon and back able to enjoy your garden, I do love to see your post from your garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Poppy , I am trying to keep positive and cheerful .Sending you a hug 🌿🕊️💐 x

      Delete
  2. I am so sorry you are still feeling poorly and down . I too have tinnitus in both ears and damaged inner ears that courses and kind of migraine that makes me dizzzy. Unfortunately there is no known treatment for tinnitus but I do hope you get your hearing sorted out soon as I know how isolating these kind of medical problems can be. I love to see your garden and read about the plants you grow especially the key hole veg bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry that you are still waiting. It's the human side of when they glibbly talk about waiting lists. Each number is a person suffering,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🕊️I know there are people out there with more serious things . I have an appointment come through finally in a couple more weeks time . I hope they can help me . Sending you and Ruby a hug ....she is so cute Sue ! 💐🐝

      Delete
  4. Sorry you are still waiting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 💐Thankyou Melody 🕊️, I have a couple more weeks to wait now . 🙏🏻I hope they can help me .

      Delete
  5. Hoping that you will soon start to feel better. Hugs and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very kind of you , thankyou 🕊️🌿

      Delete
  6. I have tried to grow sweet peas, but have had no luck in doing so. Prayers for you to start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sweet friend 🕊️🌿💐 x

      Delete