Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Fog


          This morning looking very Autumnal through the fog .

Autumn leaves . The Horse Chestnut always the first to say goodbye .

                                         Crab Apples and Plums


 A few wind fall apples for a crumble . I found this beautiful Buzzard feather .


                 Leaf sweeping time has come early this year .


                                           Fog


           Yesterday , I did get round to thinning out the grapes at last .


                       A few for me and a few for the Blackbird .


 I don't really mind if the birds take them all . It has been a very hard drought and heatwave for them this year .

The grape vine really could do with a frame of some sort after the old one fell down during a storm last year . 

It couln't be fixed sadly .

And while money is a bit short , it will just have to continue to scrabble through the bushes and up into the sycamore trees as nature intended .  πŸ‡


The Pumpkins are coming !   At last !


I thought I'd grow a couple to give to the children to carve Jack'o'lanterns for Hallow'een . πŸŽƒπŸ¦‡πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ
 
                      I do hope they grow a little bit bigger !    πŸ€”

                These are supposed to be those giant pumpkins !   πŸ€£

                                                      Fog

It's very early and I expect this mist will soon burn off as the sun comes up .

                              Still waiting for rain ! 

                               Peace and Love πŸ•Š️🀍

                                        Daisy Debbie πŸ’x

No comments:

Post a Comment