Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Today's harvest πŸŒΏπŸ«›πŸ…πŸŒΆ️πŸ«‘

 

             Ricardo ..my Lord and Protector of the Spud Tubs !


So , he is planting another lot of potatoes for over Winter and we are also having some for our lunch  . 

We still have another two tubs to tip out . 

Our potatoes in tubs have done really well this year .

The beans and Purple Podded Peas on the teepees have done well and there are still lots more on the way .


I can't remember which variety these are , but they are so sweet and tasty straight from the pod !


I've never had so many peas before . πŸ­πŸ­πŸ«›πŸŒΏVery pleased with these !

Anyway ......

We had some for lunch , all of the peas and some of the beans . The rest I quickly blanched and now they are being given an "open freeze" on a tray , in the freezer . I'll probably bag them up later this evening .

     I got my seeds ordered for next year , some of which were half price now in the end of season sales . 

I ordered a packet of Sweet-Peas which I will sow end of October / November .

                                                   πŸŒΏ☀️🌿

                                               Still no rain !                          

No comments:

Post a Comment