Tuesday 3 July 2018

Kitchen Windowsill - cuttings rooting in water


So I put the herb cuttings into a glass of water....in a few weeks they should grow roots and I'll pot them up in  some multi-purpose compost just to bring them on a bit before planting out in my herb garden .   The herb garden is such a mess and I am waiting for a cool day ,hopefully with some rain , to tidy it up . However untidy , the herbs are never the less very useful to me . I love them .


Moroccan mint , Lemon verbena and Impatiens niamniamensis  a very unusual  form of "Busy Lizzy "with red and yellow flowers .


 I took this little cutting from a bunch of flowers a few weeks ago .... I am so happy to see these little roots !
 Also a couple of rose cuttings .

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to prop plants! Looks like we're set for at least two more weeks of very warm weather...

    ReplyDelete