Monday 30 October 2017

Hopelessly in love with Cacti !


                                 So I went back and bought the other two !


        Not sure what they are yet..the label on that tall one says "Lithops " !!!!

That other thing , is a thing for doing one of those beautiful Advent Wreath candle and flower arrangements on a pedestal at church ..... more on that later...I need a bit more practice  !
 It's not a Lithops  , I do know that , because I have a few Lithops , those are the so called "Living stones "...but I,m not sure which cactus it is . Please can anyone tell me what this is ?


2 comments:

  1. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...however since I don't like prickles , its the succulents and spineless things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its a dragon fruit plant they can take over gardens and kill trees but im told the flower and fruit are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete