Sunday 21 February 2016

Bit of Weeding before Night Fall


 Oh ! This has been worrying me for a couple of weeks now , but the weather has been so bad and the grass too wet to walk on . These are my Red Blood Onion Sets I planted in the Autumn . It is mostly Speedwell and Grass , the odd Thistle and Dandelion  .


                                                            Out ! Out ! Out !


                Well , I got most of them out , just half an hour ago, its almost dark now .


                                      Voodoo Lily Update -------------- look !

4 comments:

  1. I did exactly the same this afternoon, two big buckets of weeds that had filled most of the rose bed, Very satisfying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomorrow I,m going to sow the seeds you sent me ! : ) x

      Delete
  2. I can just understand how pleased you must be....your onions are ready to do their best now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Onions and leeks are so important in my cooking ...nearly every day !

      Delete