Tuesday 29 September 2015

Agave Potatorum Update


Well , it has certainly taken it's time , but Agave  potatorum is at last opening her spidery blooms . ....and the honey bees are loving it !
Just look at all that pollen on this little chaps knees !


Yes that is our beautiful blue sky ! After weeks of drifting fog and Cornish mizzle ,we are enjoying a wonderful Indian Summer .
Clear nights are getting a little chilly , but WOW !.......I even got to see that Super Blood Moon at 3.20 am ..in my little sainsburys short set pyjamas and pink wellies : )
  I,m afraid I didnt get a very good photo of it though . lol !


2 comments:

  1. How lovely to mark to flowering of your Agave...and the Super Blood Moon. Both are wonderful. I had a lovely view of the Moon, but did not even try to take a picture..far too tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stasher....lol ! Just for you , I have enlargened my photo of that Super Blood Moon....so that you can see what a dreadful shaky photo I took.....how tired and sleepy I was also ..ha ha ha ! Glad to have seen it anyway and glad that you also saw it : )

    ReplyDelete