Thursday, 8 October 2026

🌿Winter Kitchen Windowsill Hanging Basket πŸͺ»πŸŒ·πŸ’

 

My kitchen windowsill hanging basket , stuffed full of an assortment of succulents did really well through this fiercely hot Summer and drought . 

There are one or two Begonias in there ....and they are only just getting going now....but too late !  Time to get these plants out and under cover . The basket liner has almost completly disintegrated too .



The metal basket itself could do with a coat of metal paint .....but Ricardo says he can't spare his only paint brush .....meany 😟 .....so I'm hoping the basket can get through another year ....I need to get this basket planted up now .

                    Away we go to the greenhouse !


           Now enjoying the early Autumn warmth of the greenhouse .

                    Bring in the Autumn plants .....and new liner .


I had kept two of these liners in a box in the shed and was worried in case any little creatures might have moved in 🐭....I very tentatively tipped the box open and shook out the folded liners .....

                    Phew ......  it's all good !  


So here we are ! πŸ˜ƒ A typical English 1970's style hanging basket arrangement of wallflowers , silver leaved plant and pansies  ......small bulbs to be poked in as and when I find some at a reasonable price πŸ˜‰ 

                            Peace and Love πŸ•Š️🀍

                                       love Debbie 🌷πŸͺ»πŸ’ x


2 comments:

  1. Lovely hanging baskets, you know that's something I miss seeing in the villages. It's not something done here. Love coming to visit your gorgeous blogπŸŒΏπŸ’•πŸͺ»πŸŒ»πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete