Saturday 2 November 2019

Wild Weather Mullion


 We,ve had some pretty wild weather here in Mullion . I lay listening to the roof rattling last night and torrential rain all day here .
  I,m worrying about my little Blackbird friend Birdie-girl , who I haven't seen for a few days . I hope she is alright .
I re-filled the bird feeders with peanuts and birdseed .
  Look at this poor exhausted and bedraggled Rook , who came to me so trustingly for a few crusts of bread  . He is now sheltering under a bush . Hopefully he will recover and try to fly again tomorrow .
     More rain is forecast ! :(

5 comments:

  1. I've no doubt that it was far worse there than here. I feel sorry for birds, and wildlife in general, when the weather is particularly bad. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for your blackbird friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daisy
    I have been looking for Epiphyllum Achievement for some time, Can you supply a cutting ?
    Thanks Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daisy
    I have been looking for Epiphyllum Achievement for some time, Can you supply a cutting ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have ravens here in AZ--they're the most fascinating birds! I hope your rook follow is okay now.

    ReplyDelete