Thursday 28 June 2018

Mullion Village Herb Garden



 I thought you might like to see our Mullion Village Herb Garden . Isn't it a lovely idea ? !
  We have Bay , Rosemary , Spearmint , Marjoram and  beautiful Fennel  .


                          Every village or community should have one !


          There's even a recipe for Salsa Verde ..to have with grilled fish  !

  I took a little spearmint to have with butter on our own new potatoes and a
couple of small cuttings to propagate and put into my own herb garden .
  Sometimes it is refreshing to rub the leaves of a few of these herbs and just enjoy the fragrance .
 I nearly forgot to say ..... it is by the entrance to our stunningly beautiful,tropical looking Tremenhee Car Park Mullion...where our temporary Post Office Van has been parking .


     Tremenhee Car Park...Tremenhee FREE Car Park ! in Mullion Village .

                         
                         It's worth a visit to see our amazing car park !!!

  I do love our beautiful village and the people here are so lovely , friendly and care very much for one other and the community .. and I think our Herb Garden is just so sweet !

1 comment: