Sunday, 20 December 2015

In Daisy's Shopping Basket Today ....

                                         
                                                         A Wonderful Thing !

" Bagpuss  dear Bagpuss...Old fat furry catpuss ....Wake up and look at this thing that I bring !
 Wake up , be bright.....be golden and light !
Bagpuss Oh ! Hear what I sing ! "......Emily to her cat Bagpuss  The most Important . The most Beautiful . The most Magical Saggy old cloth cat in the whole wide world .

 So I found this thing in Oxfam Charity shop ( thrift store ) £2 ! Bargain ! I knew what I was going to use it for,but when I went to pay for it the two girls at the till both asked me what it might actually be ?
  I had no idea ... there are two little holes for fixing it up on a wall ...which way up ? No idea ! The  metal pegs slope a little, so I should think that it must go this way up .
  What do you think ? It is quite heavy and stands quite solidly on its own on my table .


                                                             Key rack ?


  I DO need a key rack..the key basket that I presently use gets everything else tossed into it, until there is no room for the keys !
                  I was thinking of becoming more organised in my sewing room  .


                      Maybe it could be a scissor collection holder.... maybe not .....


            Maybe just a few things on it  whilst working on a project  ?   hmmmm.....


So maybe I,ll finish the lovely " Mary's Sampler " from over at Plum Street Samplers designed by Paulette Stewart 2013.   Aah .... but so little time to myself now with everything that needs to be done before  Christmas Day !
 So I just want to wish all my friends and kind followers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year .

3 comments:

  1. If it went the other way up it would be a shelf with hooks under it. Wouldn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that too at first , but when turned up that way , the little metal posts slope slightly downwards .... anyway stand by ..I have another "wonderful thing " in my shopping basket ! lol !

      Delete
  2. Looks like you could do with a few!

    ReplyDelete