Wednesday, 10 June 2015

On the long road to Recovery


I,ve been poorly and am now on the long and very slow road to recovery .
No I ,m not going to talk about the operation and spoil my journal ... but I will talk about how I am now trying to battle my way out of Post Trauma Stress , which I hope may be more helpful to someone else suffering with this .
 Above is my first piece of embroidery since leaving hospital ...my hands where very shaky and my stitching is not up to my usual standard .....however not long after this I began to have some therapy and gave in reluctantly to taking medicine to help .


This is the next piece . It was going to be a little medieval purse for re-enactment ....except those squirrels really don't look right !



4 comments:

  1. My eye was drawn to the lovely rose, and the beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. It is the Red rose of York .

      Delete
  2. Get well soon!
    I think your little squirrels are lovely!

    ReplyDelete